Embark on a journey through beautiful Eastern Canada, beginning with a visit to Niagara Falls. Explore Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City and travel by luxury cruise ship along the Canadian coast through New England to Boston.
Highlights Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Quebec City, Montreal, 7-night cruise onboard ms Veendam in a Verandah Stateroom
- Economy return airfares for your companion
- 10 nights luxury accommodation
- 7-night New England cruise onboard ms Veendam in a verandah stateroom
- Most meals throughout including beer & wine with dinner onboard your cruise^
- Sightseeing & activities including APT’s Freedom of Choice Inclusions in four locations
- Services of a dedicated Canadian APT Tour Director
- Airport transfers
- All gratuities
- & much more!
- Be captivated by the incredible view of the thundering Niagara Falls as you fly over in a helicopter
- Learn all about the production of Canadian maple syrup at a Sugar Shack before a hearty Quebecois meal
- Sit back as you cruise leisurely between the picturesque 1,000 islands that dot the St Lawrence River
Bonus: Book today & your companion will fly free!~
Departs 23 May 2018
*Conditions apply. Ref no: 17024
*Conditions apply: Prices are per person twin share in AUD unless otherwise specified, inclusive of port charges. Prices are correct as at 18 Aug 17 & are subject to change without notice & availability at time of booking. Seasonal surcharges & single supplements may apply, & prices may vary due to currency fluctuations & changes to taxes & surcharges. Offer valid until 30 Nov 17, unless sold out prior. Valid for new bookings only & not combinable with any other offers. Price based on UTEM18 23 May 18 departure. Limited suites on set departures are available & are subject to availability. First non-refundable deposit of $1,000pp is due within 7 days of booking. Second non-refundable deposit of $2,000pp is due by 30 Nov 17. However, if fares increase &/or changes in ticketing requirements occur, second deposit may be required earlier. Final payment is due 100 days prior to tour departure date. ~AIRFARE OFFER: Flights must be booked by APT. Flights are with Air Canada (or an airline of APT’s choosing) & are subject to availability of airline & booking class. Once class is sold out surcharges apply. One person will receive free return wholesale economy airfare based on two passengers travelling in Economy (L) class, including air taxes up to $220 for companion from selected Australian cities. Passengers must travel on the same tour departure dates & flights. ^Limited number of beverages are included with dinner on cruise. Further conditions may apply. Booking, cancellation & credit card service fees may apply.